Police -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Police -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Police -- New York (State) -- New York
Filed under: Police -- New York (State) -- New York -- History
Filed under: Police administration -- New York (State) -- New York -- EvaluationFiled under: Police-community relations -- New York (State) -- New YorkFiled under: Police -- Complaints against -- New York (State) -- New York
Filed under: Police -- New York (State) -- Long Island -- Fiction
- The Failure of Britain's Police: London and New York Compared (c2003), by Norman Dennis, George Erdos, and David Robinson, contrib. by George L. Kelling (PDF at Civitas)
- Analysis of Racial Disparities in the New York Police Department's Stop, Question, and Frisk Practices (RAND technical report 534, c2007), by Greg Ridgeway (PDF with commentary at rand.org)
- Recollections of a New York Chief of Police: An Official Record of Thiry-Eight Years as Patrolman, Detective, Captain, Inspector and Chief of the New York Police (New York: Caxton Book Concern, 1888), by George W. Walling
- Night Stick: The Autobiography of Lewis J. Valentine, Former Police Commissioner of New York (New York: Dial Press, 1947), by Lewis J. Valentine, contrib. by Fiorello H. La Guardia (page images at HathiTrust)
- Zero Tolerance: Policing a Free Society (enlarged and revised second edition; c1997), ed. by Norman Dennis, contrib. by William J. Bratton, William Griffiths, Ray Mallon, John Orr, and Charles Pollard (PDF at Civitas)
- The Draft Riots in New York, by David M. Barnes (page images at MOA)
- Blood Sugar, by Jim DeFilippi (PDF at jimdefilippi.com)