See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Related term:Narrower terms:Used for:
Filed under: Extraordinary rendition -- United States
Filed under: Extraordinary rendition -- Government policy -- United States
Filed under: Extraordinary rendition -- Libya
Filed under: Stop and frisk (Law enforcement) -- New York (State) -- New York|
- Coming of Age With Stop and Frisk: Experiences, Perceptions, and Public Safety Implications (New York: Vera Institute of Justice, 2013), by Jennifer Fratello, Andres Rengifo, Jennifer Trone, and Brenda Velazquez (PDF files with commentary at vera.org)
- A Report on Arrests Arising From the New York City Police Department's Stop-and-Frisk Practices (2013), by New York Civil Rights Bureau and Eric T. Schneiderman (PDF at ny.gov)
- Analysis of Racial Disparities in the New York Police Department's Stop, Question, and Frisk Practices (RAND technical report 534, c2007), by Greg Ridgeway (PDF with commentary at rand.org)
- Police Practices and Civil Rights in New York City (some appendixes omitted; 2000), by United States Commission on Civil Rights (HTML at usccr.gov)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Criminal investigation
Filed under: Criminal investigation -- United States -- Case studiesFiled under: Criminal investigation -- Fiction
Filed under: Homicide investigation -- FictionFiled under: Undercover operations -- FictionFiled under: Criminal investigation -- New York (State) -- Long Island -- FictionFiled under: Criminal investigation -- France
Filed under: Evidence, Criminal -- France
Filed under: Evidence, Criminal -- Germany
Filed under: Corruption investigation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800
- Beiträge zur Lehre vom Beweis im Strafprozess (in German; Leipzig: Duncker and Humblot, 1883), by Julius Glaser
Filed under: Evidence, Criminal -- Great Britain -- HistoryFiled under: Eavesdropping -- Great BritainFiled under: Criminal investigation -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Criminal investigation -- Maryland -- Baltimore
Filed under: Criminal investigation -- Missouri -- Ferguson
Filed under: Evidence, Criminal -- New York (State) -- New YorkFiled under: Criminal investigation -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Criminal investigation -- United States
Filed under: Bombing investigation -- United States -- EvaluationFiled under: Corruption investigation -- United StatesFiled under: Evidence, Criminal -- United States
- A Collection of the Debates and Proceedings in Parliament in 1694 and 1695, Upon the Inquiry into the Late Briberies and Corrupt Practices (London, 1695), by England and Wales Parliament
Filed under: Terrorism investigation -- United StatesFiled under: Child sexual abuse -- InvestigationFiled under: Criminal investigation in literatureFiled under: Evidence, CriminalFiled under: Lie detectors and detectionFiled under: Writing -- Identification
- Fiber Evidence and the Wayne Williams Trial (reprinted from the FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin, 1984), by Harold A. Deadman (page images at HathiTrust)
- Mr. Justice Harlan Dissents! A Statement (1961), by Virginia Commission on Constitutional Government and John M. Harlan (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Strengthening Forensic Science in the United States: A Path Forward (2009), by National Research Council Committee on Identifying the Needs of the Forensic Science Community (multiple formats at NAP)
- Ensuring the Effective Use of DNA Evidence to Solve Rape Cases Nationwide: Hearing Before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, First Session, December 15, 2009 (Washington: GPO, 2010), by United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary (page images at HathiTrust)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.