Here are entered works on shootings by police.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Deadly force used by police
- Police use of deadly force
- Shootings by police
- Use of deadly force by police
Filed under: Police shootings -- California -- Los Angeles
Filed under: Police shootings -- Missouri -- Ferguson
Filed under: Police shootings -- Texas -- DallasFiled under: Police shootings -- United States
Filed under: Police shootings -- United States -- Statistics
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Stop and frisk (Law enforcement) -- New York (State) -- New York
Filed under: Police patrol -- North Carolina -- Rowan County
- Coming of Age With Stop and Frisk: Experiences, Perceptions, and Public Safety Implications (New York: Vera Institute of Justice, 2013), by Jennifer Fratello, Andres Rengifo, Jennifer Trone, and Brenda Velazquez (PDF files with commentary at vera.org)
- A Report on Arrests Arising From the New York City Police Department's Stop-and-Frisk Practices (2013), by New York Civil Rights Bureau and Eric T. Schneiderman (PDF at ny.gov)
- Analysis of Racial Disparities in the New York Police Department's Stop, Question, and Frisk Practices (RAND technical report 534, c2007), by Greg Ridgeway (PDF with commentary at rand.org)
- Police Practices and Civil Rights in New York City (some appendixes omitted; 2000), by United States Commission on Civil Rights (HTML at usccr.gov)
Filed under: Team policing -- United States
- Patrol Regulations for the County of Rowan: Printed by Order of the County Court, at August Term, Anno Domini 1825 (Salisbury, NC: P. White, 1825), by Rowan County (N.C.)