Police shootings -- Missouri
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Police shootings -- Missouri -- Ferguson
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Police shootings -- California -- Los Angeles
Filed under: Police shootings -- Texas -- DallasFiled under: Police shootings -- United States
Filed under: Police shootings -- United States -- Statistics
Filed under: Missouri
Filed under: Missouri -- Biography
Filed under: Missouri -- Church historyFiled under: Missouri -- Description and travelFiled under: Missouri -- FictionFiled under: Missouri -- GenealogyFiled under: Missouri -- HistoryFiled under: Missouri -- Imprints
Filed under: Saint Louis (Mo.)Filed under: African American newspapers -- MissouriFiled under: Almshouses -- MissouriFiled under: Enslaved persons' writings, American -- MissouriFiled under: Folklore -- Missouri
- A Preliminary Check List of Missouri Imprints, 1808-1850 (American Imprints Inventory #1, originally published 1937; reprinted New York: Kraus Reprint Corp., 1964), by Historical Records Survey (U.S.)
Filed under: Frontier and pioneer life -- MissouriFiled under: Grand jury -- MissouriFiled under: Law reports, digests, etc. -- MissouriFiled under: Law reviews -- MissouriFiled under: Manufacturing industries -- MissouriFiled under: Methodist Episcopal Church -- MissouriFiled under: Methodist Episcopal Church, South -- MissouriFiled under: Prisons -- MissouriFiled under: Slavery -- MissouriFiled under: Twain, Mark, 1835-1910 -- Homes and haunts -- MissouriFiled under: Bond, Scott, 1852 or 1853-1933
- Voodoo Tales, As Told Among the Negroes of the Southwest (New York and London: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1893), by Mary Alicia Owen, contrib. by Charles Godfrey Leland, illust. by Juliette A. Owen and Louis Wain
Filed under: Brown, William Wells, 1814?-1884
- From Slavery to Wealth: The Life of Scott Bond; The Rewards of Honesty, Industry, Economy and Perseverance (Madison, AR: Journal Printing Co., 1917), by Dan. A. Rudd and Theo. Bond, contrib. by James Carroll Napier
- The American Fugitive in Europe: Sketches of Places and People Abroad. (Boston: John P. Jewett, 1855), by William Wells Brown (illustrated HTML and TEI at UNC)
- Biography of an American Bondman (Boston: R. F. Wallcut, 1856), ed. by Josephine Brown
- Narrative of William W. Brown, an American Slave: Written by Himself (Boston: The Anti-Slavery Office, 1847), by William Wells Brown (HTML and TEI at UNC)
- Narrative of William W. Brown, an American Slave: Written by Himself (London: C. Gilpin, 1849), by William Wells Brown (HTML and TEI at UNC)
- The Black Man: His Antecedents, His Genius, and His Achievements (1863), by William Wells Brown (HTML and TEI with commentary at UNC)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.