See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Narrower terms:Used for:
- Public policy management
Filed under: Policy sciences|
Filed under: Policy sciences -- Bibliography -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Policy sciences -- Periodicals
Filed under: Policy sciences -- Research -- United States -- Directories
Filed under: Political planning -- Japan -- History
- The Tools of Policy Formulation: Actors, Capacities, Venues and Effects (Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing, c2015), ed. by Andrew Jordan and John Turnpenny (PDF files with commentary at elgaronline.com)
- What Role for Government?: Lessons from Policy Research (Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 1983), ed. by Richard F. Zeckhauser and Derek Leebaert (page images at HathiTrust)
- Why Scientists Disagree on Global Warming (Arlington Heights, IL: Pub. for the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change by the Heartland Institute, c2015), by Craig D. Idso, R. M. Carter, and S. Fred Singer (PDF with commentary at heartland.org)
- Scarcity, Choice and Public Policy in Middle Africa (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1992), by Donald S. Rothchild and Robert L. Curry (HTML at UC Press)
- Judgment Misguided: Intuition and Error in Public Decision Making, by Jonathan Baron (HTML here at Penn)
- Understanding Risk: Informing Decisions in a Democratic Society, ed. by Paul C. Stern and Harvey W. Fineberg (page images at NAP)
Filed under: Political planning -- United States
- Democratizing Japan: The Allied Occupation (Honolulu: University Press of Hawaii, c1987), ed. by Robert E. Ward and Yoshikazu Sakamoto, contrib. by Akira Amakawa, Hans H. Baerwald, Theodore McNelly, Masahide Ōta, Hideo Ōtake, T. J. Pempel, Susan J. Pharr, Yoshikazu Sakamoto, Kurt Steiner, Eiji Takemae, Hideo Tanaka, and Kenzō Uchida (PDF and Epub with commentary at Hawaii Open)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.