Population -- Environmental aspects
Use as a topical subdivision under names of countries, cities, etc.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:
Filed under: Population -- Environmental aspects
Filed under: Population -- Environmental aspects -- Congresses
Filed under: Overpopulation -- Environmental aspects -- Congresses
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Population
Filed under: Population -- Congresses
Filed under: Households -- Economic aspects -- CongressesFiled under: Population -- Economic aspects
Filed under: Households -- Economic aspects -- Egypt -- Cairo RegionFiled under: Population -- Health aspectsFiled under: Population -- History
Filed under: United States -- Census -- Law and legislation
Filed under: Population forecasting -- Mathematical models
Filed under: Population forecasting -- United States -- Mathematical models
- Counting the Vote: Should Only U.S. Citizens Be Included in Apportioning Our Elected Representatives? Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Federalism and the Census of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, First Session, December 6, 2005 (Washington: GPO, 2006), by United State House Committee on Government Reform
- Exclude Aliens in the Enumeration of the Census for the Purposes of Apportionment: Hearings Before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Seventy-First Congress, Third Session, on H.J. Res. 20, 101, 356, and 484, Serial 16, Jan. 14, 21, 28, 29, 1931, by United States House Committee on the Judiciary (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Population research -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Great Britain -- Population -- PeriodicalsFiled under: United States -- Population -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Population -- StatisticsFiled under: Cities and towns -- Growth
- Global Models, World Futures, and Public Policy: A Critique (1982), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
Filed under: City dwellersFiled under: Generation YFiled under: OverpopulationFiled under: Population forecastingFiled under: Africa, Sub-Saharan -- PopulationFiled under: Asia -- PopulationFiled under: Atlanta (Ga.) -- PopulationFiled under: Bangangté (Kingdom) -- PopulationFiled under: Bengal (India) -- Population
- Urbanization and Growth (Washington: Commission on Growth and Development; World Bank, c2009), ed. by Michael Spence, Patricia Clarke Annez, and Robert M. Buckley (PDF with commentary at worldbank.org)
- Megalopolis: The Urbanized Northeastern Seaboard of the United States (Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 1964), by Jean Gottmann (PDF files at MIT)
- A Communications Theory of Urban Growth (Cambridge, MA: Pub. for the Joint Center for Urban Studies of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University by MIT Press, 1962), by Richard L. Meier (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Metropolitan Area as a Racial Problem (Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, c1958), by Morton Grodzins (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Growth of Cities, by Henry Philip Tappan (page images at MOA)
Filed under: Carpathian Mountains Region -- PopulationFiled under: European Union countries -- PopulationFiled under: France -- Population
- Report on the Condition of the Lower Classes of Population in Bengal (Kolkata: Bengal Secretariat Press, 1888), by Bengal (India)
Filed under: Hawaii -- PopulationFiled under: Indians of North America -- PopulationFiled under: Japan -- PopulationFiled under: London (England) -- PopulationFiled under: New York (State) -- Population
- La Force Noire (in French; Paris: Hachette et cie, 1910), by Charles Mangin
Filed under: Senegal -- PopulationFiled under: United States -- PopulationFiled under: United States Virgin Islands -- Population
- The New York State Military Census and Inventory: A Report to Hon. Charles S. Whitman, Governor of the State of New York, 1917 (Albany, NY: J. B. Lyon Co., 1918), by New York State Military Census Bureau
More items available under broader and related terms at left.