Postal service -- United States -- Automation
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Postal service -- United States -- Automation
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Postal service -- United States
Filed under: Mail steamers -- United States
- List of Post Offices in the United States (1859), by United States Post Office Department (page images at MOA)
- Report to Hon. A. V. Brown, Postmaster-General, on the Opening and Present Condition of the United States Overland Mail Route Between San Antonio, Texas, and San Diego, California, by Isaiah Churchill Woods (page images at MOA)
- Ten Years Among the Mail Bags (Philadelphia: H. Cowperthwait and Co., 1855), by James Holbrook (page images at MOA)
- The Panama Route, 1848-1869 (University of California Publications in History v29; Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press, 1943), by John Haskell Kemble (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Filed under: Parcel post -- United StatesFiled under: Postal service -- Censorship -- United StatesFiled under: Postal service -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Report of the Naval Committee to the House of Representatives, August, 1850, In Favor of the Establishment of a Line of Mail Steamships to the Western Coast of Africa, and Thence Via the Mediterranean to London (Washington: Gideon and Co., 1850), by United States House Committee on Naval Affairs