Public administration -- Decision making
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Used for:
- Decision-making in public administration
Filed under: Public administration -- Decision making
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Public administration
Filed under: Postal service -- United States -- Automation
Filed under: Bureaucracy -- United States -- Case studies
Filed under: Armed Forces -- Personnel management -- History -- Case studies
Filed under: Personnel management -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Case studies
- Fighting for a Living: A Comparative History of Military Labour, 1500-2000 (Amsterdam: Amsterdam University Press, c2013), ed. by Erik Jan Zürcher
Filed under: Administrative agencies -- China -- History
Filed under: Executive departments -- China -- History
Filed under: Organizational behavior -- Congresses
Filed under: Public administration -- Data processing -- Research -- United States -- Congresses
Filed under: Administrative agencies -- Data processing -- Security measures -- United StatesFiled under: Administrative agencies -- United States -- Data processing
Filed under: Executive departments -- United States -- Data processing
- A Mental Revolution: Scientific Management Since Taylor (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c1992), ed. by Daniel Nelson
Filed under: Judicial review of administrative acts -- FranceFiled under: Administrative discretion -- France
Filed under: Abuse of administrative power -- Great BritainFiled under: Administrative courts -- Great BritainFiled under: Civil service -- Great Britain
Filed under: Civil service -- Great Britain -- BiographyFiled under: Intelligence service -- Great Britain
Filed under: Intelligence service -- Great Britain -- FictionFiled under: Public administration -- Guyana
Filed under: Personnel management -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Personnel management -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Intelligence service -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Making Government Work: Electronic Delivery of Federal Services (OTA-TCT-578; Washington: GPO, 1993), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
Filed under: Public administration -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Public administration -- Social aspectsFiled under: BureaucracyFiled under: Civil serviceFiled under: Expenditures, PublicFiled under: Intelligence serviceFiled under: Personnel management
- Clandestine Service History: The Berlin Tunnel Operation, 1952-1956 (written in 1967; redacted declassified version released 2017), by United States Central Intelligence Agency Directorate of Operations (PDF with commentary at cia.gov)
- Hitler's Shadow: Nazi War Criminals, U.S. Intelligence, and the Cold War (Washington: National Archives and Records Administration, 2010), by Richard Breitman and Norman J. W. Goda
- J. Edgar Hoover and the Anti-Interventionists: FBI Political Surveillance and the Rise of the Domestic Security State, 1939-1945 (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2007), by Douglas M. Charles (PDF at Ohio State)
Filed under: Transparency in government
- Human Resource Management (derived from Creative Commons licensed edition published by Flat World Knowledge, ca. 2011), by Laura Portolese Dias (PDF at saylor.org)
- Principles of Personnel Management (first edition; New York et al.: McGraw-Hill Book Co., 1961), by Edwin B. Flippo (page images at HathiTrust)
- Leading and Managing Men (New York: Ronald Press, c1950), by Douglas C. Lynch (page images at HathiTrust)
- Staff Recruitment, Retention, and Training Strategies for Community Human Services Organizations (reprint; Minneapolis: University of Minnesota, 2012), by Sheryl A. Larson and Amy S. Hewitt (PDF at ici.umn.edu)
- Born That Way (Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins Co., 1928), by Johnson O'Connor (page images at HathiTrust)
- Human Resource Practices for Implementing Advanced Manufacturing Technology, by National Research Council Committee on the Effective Implementation of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (page images with commentary at NAP)
- Workers' Emotions in Shop and Home: A Study of Individual Workers From the Psychological and Physiological Standpoint (Wharton Industrial Research Department research study #18; Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1932), by Rexford B. Hersey (page images at HathiTrust)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.