See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Used for:
Filed under: Quartic surfaces
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Surfaces
Filed under: Surfaces -- TablesFiled under: Coordinates
Filed under: Complexes
Filed under: Hauptvermutung (Topology)Filed under: Complexes, CochainFiled under: Coordinates, TrilinearFiled under: Curvilinear coordinates
Filed under: Grids (Cartography) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Spaces of constant curvatureFiled under: Surfaces of constant curvature
Filed under: PotholesFiled under: Quaternions
Filed under: Quaternions -- BibliographyFiled under: AusdehnungslehreFiled under: Surfaces, Deformation of
- Elements of Quaternions, by Arthur Sherburne Hardy (page images at Cornell)
- Lectures on Quaternions, by William Rowan Hamilton (page images at Cornell)
- A Manual of Quaternions, by Charles Jasper Joly (page images at Cornell)
- The Outlines of Quaternions, by H. W. L. Hime (page images at Cornell)
- A Primer of Quaternions, by Arthur S. Hathaway
- Quaternions as the Result of Algebraic Operations, by Arthur Latham Baker (page images at Cornell)
- Utility of Quaternions in Physics, by Alex. McAulay (page images at Cornell)
- Vector Analysis and Quaternions, by Alexander Macfarlane (page images at Cornell)
- Vector and Tensor Analysis (New York: J. Wiley and Sons; London: Chapman and Hall, c1947), by Louis Brand (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Corrosion and anti-corrosives -- Periodicals
- Théorie des Corps Déformables (in French; Paris: A. Hermann et fils, 1909), by E. Cosserat and F. Cosserat