Ranchers' spouses -- Colorado -- Fiction
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Ranchers' spouses -- Colorado -- Fiction
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Colorado -- Fiction
Filed under: Colorado -- Social life and customs -- FictionFiled under: Pioneers -- Colorado -- FictionFiled under: Women pioneers -- Colorado -- FictionFiled under: Ranch life -- Colorado -- Fiction
- Colorado (c1947), by Louis Bromfield (HTML in Canada; NO US ACCESS)
- The Captain of the Gray-Horse Troop: A Novel (New York and London: Harper and Brothers, 1902), by Hamlin Garland (searchable page images at Google; US access only)
- The City of Numbered Days (New York: C. Scribner's Sons, 1914), by Francis Lynde, illust. by Arthur E. Becher
- The Fate of a Fool (New York: J. A. Berry and Co., 1888), by Emma Ghent Curtis (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Mysterious Rider (1921), by Zane Grey (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- The Mysterious Rider (New York: Grosset and Dunlap, c1921), by Zane Grey (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Girl Rough Riders: A Romantic and Adventurous Trail of Fair Rough Riders Through the Wonderland of Mystery and Silence (Boston: D. Estes and Co., c1903), by Prentiss Ingraham, illust. by L. J. Bridgman (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Crux: A Novel (New York: Charlton Company, 1911), by Charlotte Perkins Gilman (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Song of the Lark (1915), by Willa Cather (Gutenberg text)