Rebellion (Canada : 1837-1838)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Rebellion (Canada : 1837-1838)|
- Baldwin, Lafontaine, Hincks : responsible government (Morang, 1909), by Stephen Leacock (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- William Lyon MacKenzie (Morang & Co., 1909), by Charles Lindsey and George Goldwin Smith Lindsey (page images at HathiTrust)
- Sir Georges Cartier (Morang, 1909), by Alfred D. DeCelles (page images at HathiTrust)
- Contributions towards a bibliography of the Niagara region. The Upper Canada rebellion of 1837-'38. (1902), by Frank H. Severance (page images at HathiTrust)
- The relations of the United States to the Canadian rebellion of 1837-1838. (1905), by Orrin Edward Tiffany (page images at HathiTrust)
- The narrative of a commuted pensioner (Printed for the author, by J. Starke, 1838), by John Williamson (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.