See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Reflex|
Filed under: Reflex, Babinski
- Excitation. (Thomas, 1963), by Georges Ungar (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Child behavior; a critical and experimental study of young children by the method of conditioned reflexes (R.G. Badger, 1918), by Florence Mateer (page images at HathiTrust)
- Muscular contraction and the reflex control of movement (The Williams & Wilkins company, 1926), by John F. Fulton (page images at HathiTrust)
- Auditory difference levels as an inhibitor of driver-motor reflex time and cognition. (1970), by C. E. Carlos (page images at HathiTrust)
- A study of the temporary reflex. (1920), by Phyllis Frances Bartelme and Ill.) Northwestern University (Evanston (page images at HathiTrust)
- Physiologische studien über die Hemmungsmechanismen für die reflexthätigkeit des Rückenmarks im gehirne des Frosches (August Hirschwald, 1863), by I. M. Sechenov (page images at HathiTrust)
- The integrative action of the nervous system. (Yale University Press;, 1906), by Charles Scott Sherrington (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Anatomical and physiological commentaries. (Thomas and George Underwood, 1822), by Herbert Mayo, Johann Christian Reil, and History of Medicine Collections (Duke University) (page images at HathiTrust)
- The sign of Babinski; a study of the evolution of cortical dominance in primates (C. C. Thomas, 1932), by John F. Fulton and Allen D. Keller (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.