Here are entered works on establishing successful, ongoing relationships between the suppliers and buyers of goods and services.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Related term:
Filed under: Relationship marketing
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Customer relations
Filed under: Customer services -- ManagementFiled under: Customer relations -- Technological innovationsFiled under: Customer services
Filed under: Customer services -- Fiction
Filed under: Marketing
Filed under: Pricing -- Case studies
Filed under: Marketing -- Social aspects -- United States -- Case studies
Filed under: Product management
Filed under: Product life cycle
Filed under: Product life cycle -- Environmental aspects -- Congresses
Filed under: Product obsolescence -- United States
Filed under: Packaging -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Retail trade -- Periodicals
Filed under: Advertising -- Periodicals
Filed under: Television advertising -- United States -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Selling -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Authorship -- Marketing -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Tourism -- Marketing -- Periodicals
Filed under: Marketing -- Social aspects -- United StatesFiled under: Marketing -- Textbooks
Filed under: Sales promotion -- Textbooks
Filed under: Export marketing -- United StatesFiled under: Retail trade -- United StatesFiled under: Social marketing -- United StatesFiled under: Professional sports -- Marketing -- United States
Filed under: Advertising
Filed under: Internet marketingFiled under: Marketing researchFiled under: PricingFiled under: Retail tradeFiled under: Social marketingFiled under: Authorship -- Marketing
- Advertising Theory and Practice (revised edition; Chicago: R. D. Irwin, 1946), by C. H. Sandage (page images at HathiTrust)
- Scientific Advertising (1923), by Claude C. Hopkins (PDF with commentary at scientificadvertising.com)
- The Ayer Idea in Advertising (c1912), by N.W. Ayer & Son (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Forty Years of Advertising: A Collection of Somewhat Intimate Talks on Certain Phases of Advertising, by the Largest and Leading Agency (Philadelphia et al.: N. W. Ayer and Son, c1909), by N.W. Ayer & Son (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Publicity: Some of the Things It Is and Is Not (New York: Industries Publishing Company, 1925), by Ivy L. Lee (page images at loc.gov)
- The Story of a Pantry Shelf: An Outline History of Grocery Specialties, by Butterick Publishing Company (HTML and page images at LOC)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.