Right of way (Land)
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Right of way (Land)|
- Relocation of public utilities due to highway improvement: an analysis of legal aspects (Washington : National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council, 1955., 1955), by National Research Council (U.S.). Highway Research Board (page images at HathiTrust)
- Highway-wildlife relationships. Volume 1. A state-of-the-art report. Final report. (1975), by Daniel L. Leedy (page images at HathiTrust)
- Highway-wildlife relationships. Volume 2. An annotated bibliography. Final report. (1975), by Daniel L. Leedy, Thomas M. Franklin, and E. C. Hekimian (page images at HathiTrust)
- National highway inventory and performance summary--from the 1976 national highway inventory and performance study. Final report. (1977), by Clifford M. Comeau (page images at HathiTrust)
- An evaluation of the 1979 law (V.C.S., Sec. 73.A.) which requires frontage road traffic to yield at freeway ramps (1981), by William R. Stockton, Stephen H. Richards, and J. A. Nordstrom (page images at HathiTrust)
- Use of highway rights-of-way by roadside businesses and itinerant merchants (1988), by Jack Lamkin, Rodger J. Koppa, T. Creasy, Dock Burke, D. Finley, and C. Viktorin (page images at HathiTrust)
- Characteristics of remainders of partial takings significantly affecting right-of-way costs. (1995), by Jesse L. Buffington, Margaret K. Chui, J. L. Memmott, and F. Saad (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.