SQL (Computer program language)
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:Used for:
- Structured Query Language (Computer program language)
Filed under: SQL (Computer program language)
Filed under: SQL (Computer program language) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: ERLANG (Computer program language)Filed under: Haskell (Computer program language)Filed under: Prolog (Computer program language)
- Learn Prolog Now! (electronic edition, c2008), by Patrick Blackburn, Johannes Bos, and Kristina Striegnitz (HTML with commentary at learnprolognow.org)
- The Art of Prolog: Advanced Programming Techniques (second edition; Cambridge, MA and London: MIT Press, c1994), by Leon Sterling and Ehud Y. Shapiro, contrib. by David H. D. Warren (PDF at dropbox.com)
- Artificial Intelligence Through Prolog (1988), by Neil C. Rowe (HTML at nps.edu)
- The Art of Prolog (first edition; Cambridge, MA and London: MIT Press, c1986), by Leon S. Sterling and Ehud Y. Shapiro (at dropbox.com)
- Prolog for Programmers (London et al.: Academic Press, 1985), by Feliks Kluźniak and Stanisław Szpakowicz, contrib. by Janusz St. Bień (multiple formats with commentary at Google Sites)
- An Introduction to Logic Programming Through Prolog (online edition, with supplementary material, 2010), by J. M. Spivey (PDF with commentary in the UK)
- Prolog and Natural Language Analysis (digital edition, 2002), by Fernando C. N. Pereira and Stuart M. Shieber (PDF with commentary at mtome.com)
- Logic, Programming, and Prolog (second edition; c2000), by Ulf Nilsson and J. Małuszyński (PDF with commentary in Sweden)
- Adventure in Prolog, by Dennis Merritt (illustrated HTML with commentary at amzi.com)
- Warren's Abstract Machine: A Tutorial Reconstruction, by Hassan Aït-Kaci (PDF and other formats at Sourceforge)
- Expert Systems in Prolog, by Dennis Merritt (HTML with commentary at amzi.com)