Sacco, Nicola, 1891-1927
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Sacco, Nicola, 1891-1927|
- Facing the Chair: Story of the Americanization of Two Foreignborn Workmen (Boston: Sacco-Vanzetti Defense Committee, 1927), by John Dos Passos (page images at HathiTrust)
- Labor's Martyrs: Haymarket 1887, Sacco and Vanzetti 1927 (1937), by Vito Marcantonio, contrib. by William Z. Foster
- The Case of Sacco and Vanzetti: A Critical Analysis for Lawyers and Laymen (Boston: Little, Brown and Co., 1927), by Felix Frankfurter (multiple formats at Google)
- Conspiracy Against Sacco and Vanzetti, by Sacco-Vanzetti Defense Committee (PDF page images at MSU)
- Decision of Gov. Alvan T. Fuller in the Matter of the Appeal of Bartolomeo Vanzetti and Nicola Sacco From Sentence of Death Imposed Under the Laws of the Commonwealth, by Alvan T. Fuller (PDF page images at MSU)
- There Is Justice: A Summary of the Sacco-Vanzetti Case, by William Floyd (PDF page images at MSU)
- President A. L. Lowell of Harvard, President S. W. Stratton of M.I.T., Judge Robert Grant and Governor Fuller of Massachusetts in the presence of Vanzetti, by Bartolomeo Vanzetti (PDF page images at MSU)
- The Story of the Sacco-Vanzetti Case, Including an Analysis of the Trial, by Sacco-Vanzetti Defense Committee (PDF page images at MSU)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.