See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Safety Management|
- Three Mile Island, the most studied nuclear accident in history : report to the Congress / (Washington, D.C. : U.S. General Accounting Office : for sale by Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off., ), by United States General Accounting Office (page images at HathiTrust)
- Space program safety : funding for NASA's safety organizations should be centralized : report for the Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration. ([Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, ), by United States General Accounting Office and United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (page images at HathiTrust)
- VA health care : purchases of safer devices should be based on risk of injury : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities, and Technology, Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives / (Washington, D.C. : The Office ; Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015) : The Office [distributor, 1994]), by United States General Accounting Office and Business Opportunities United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Regulation (page images at HathiTrust)
- Advances in patient safety : from research to implementation / (Rockville, Md. : Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 2005), by Kerm Henriksen, David I. Lewin, Eric S. Marks, James B. Battles, and United States. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Management of hazardous chemical wastes in research institutions : proceedings of the 1981 NIH Research Safety Symposium, Washington, DC, May 20-21, 1981 / ([Bethesda, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service, 1982), by D.C.) NIH Research Safety Symposium on Management of Hazardous Chemical Wastes in Research Institutions (1981 : Washington, E. B. Sansone, United States Public Health Service, and National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Division of Safety (page images at HathiTrust)
- Installation evacuation planning handbook : for CBRNE incidents and natural disasters affecting DoD CONUS installations / ([Washington, D.C.] : Defense Threat Reduction Agency, [2010?]), by United States. Strategic Command (2002- ). Center for Combating WMD and United States. Defense Threat Reduction Agency (page images at HathiTrust)
- Preventing sexual assaults and safety incidents at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs facilities : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, June 13, 2011 (Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2011), by United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Health (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.