See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Scientific recreations
Filed under: Scientific recreations -- Juvenile fiction|
Filed under: Mathematical recreations
- Real Fairy Folks, or Fairy Land of Chemistry: Explorations in the World of Atoms (Boston: Lothrop Pub. Co., c1887), by Lucy Rider Meyer
- Paper Folding for the Mathematics Class (Washington: National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, c1957), by Donovan A. Johnson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Amusements in Mathematics, by Henry Ernest Dudeney (PDF at djm.cc)
- The Mathemagician and the Pied Puzzler: A Collection in Tribute to Martin Gardner, ed. by Elwyn Berklekamp and Tom Rodgers (PDF at g4g4.com)
- The Puzzling World of Polyhedral Dissections, by Stewart T. Coffin (illustrated HTML at johnrausch.com)
- Recreations in Mathematics (New York: D. Van Nostrand Company, c1917), by H. E. Licks (PDF at djm.cc)
- A Scrap-Book of Elementary Mathematics, by William Frank White (page images at Cornell)
- A Tangled Tale (London: Macmillan and Co., 1885), by Lewis Carroll, illust. by A. B. Frost (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.