Seltzer, Louis Benson, 1897-1980
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Seltzer, Louis Benson, 1897-1980
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Journalists
Filed under: Journalists -- Biography
Filed under: Journalists -- CorrespondenceFiled under: Journalists -- Fiction
Filed under: Journalists -- United StatesFiled under: Women journalistsFiled under: Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- JournalistsFiled under: Anderson, Margaret C.Filed under: Arnold, William T. (William Thomas), 1852-1904Filed under: Bok, Edward William, 1863-1930Filed under: Brasch, CharlesFiled under: Brownlow, William Gannaway, 1805-1877Filed under: Chapin, Charles E., 1858-1930Filed under: Cobbe, Frances Power, 1822-1904
- Island (c1962), by Aldous Huxley (HTML in Canada; NO US ACCESS)
- The Agony Column, by Earl Derr Biggers (Gutenberg text)
- Guthrie of the Times: A Story of Success (New York: Doubleday, Page and Co., 1904), by Joseph A. Altsheler, illust. by Frederic Rodrigo Gruger
- In the Twinkling of an Eye, by Sydney Watson (PDF with commentary at arfalpha.com)
- May Iverson's Career (New York and London: Harper and Bros., n.d.), by Elizabeth Garver Jordan (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- New Grub Street, by George Gissing
- Sleeping Fires, by Gertrude Franklin Horn Atherton (Gutenberg text)
Filed under: Dreiser, Theodore, 1871-1945Filed under: Fučík, Julius, 1903-1943Filed under: Gardner, HyFiled under: Kaltenborn, H. v. (Hans), 1878-1965Filed under: Rice, Grantland, 1880-1954Filed under: Strachey, John St. Loe, 1860-1927Filed under: Swisshelm, Jane Grey, 1815-1884Filed under: Tarbell, Ida M. (Ida Minerva), 1857-1944Filed under: Twain, Mark, 1835-1910
- Life of Frances Power Cobbe (Boston and New York: Houghton, Mifflin and Co., 1894), by Frances Power Cobbe
Filed under: Villard, Henry, 1835-1900
- Getting To Be Mark Twain (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1991), by Jeffrey Steinbrink (HTML at UC Press)
- My Mark Twain: Reminiscences and Criticisms (New York and London: Harper and Brothers, c1910), by William Dean Howells (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Mark Twain's Autobiography (2 volumes; 1924), by Mark Twain, ed. by Albert Bigelow Paine
- The Ordeal of Mark Twain (London: W. Heinemann, 1922), by Van Wyck Brooks (Gutenberg text)
- Chapters From My Autobiography (as published in issues of the North American Review), by Mark Twain (Gutenberg text)
- Mark Twain, by Archibald Henderson (Gutenberg text)
- Mark Twain, A Biography: The Personal and Literary Life of Samuel Langhorne Clemens, by Albert Bigelow Paine (Gutenberg text)
Filed under: Watterson, Henry, 1840-1921
- Memoirs of Henry Villard, Journalist and Financier, 1835-1900 (2 volumes; Boston and New York: Houghton, Mifflin and Co., 1904), by Henry Villard
Filed under: Weeks, Geo. F. (George F.), 1852?-
- "Marse Henry": An Autobiography, by Henry Watterson
Filed under: Wells, H. G. (Herbert George), 1866-1946Filed under: Whyte, BertFiled under: Wilcox, Ella Wheeler, 1850-1919Filed under: Zaidi, Annie
- California Copy (Washington: Washington College Press, c1928), by Geo. F. Weeks
More items available under broader and related terms at left.