Use as a topical subdivision under individual languages, individual organs and regions of the body, and topical headings.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Narrower terms:Used for:
- Differences, Sex
- Gender differences
- Sex differences in humans
Filed under: Sex differences
Filed under: Sex differences -- Fiction|
Filed under: Sex differences -- Humor
- The Tinder-Box, by Maria Thompson Daviess, illust. by John Edwin Jackson (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Filed under: Sexual dimorphism (Animals)
- "Oh, Well, You Know How Women Are!" / "Isn't That Just Like a Man!" (2 works on opposite sides of one volume; New York: G. H. Doran Co., 1920), by Irvin S. Cobb and Mary Roberts Rinehart
Filed under: Authorship -- Sex differences
Filed under: Grammar, Comparative and general -- AgreementFiled under: Women -- Language
- The Descent of Man, by Charles Darwin (Gutenberg text)
- The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex (first edition; London: John Murray, 1871), by Charles Darwin
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.