See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Shear strength|
- Handbook of structural stability. (Washington, [D.C.] : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1959), by George Gerard, Herbert Becker, and New York University (page images at HathiTrust)
- Carburization and heat treatment to cause carbide precipitation in gamma gamma prime-delta eutectic alloys / (Washington, D.C. : National Aeronautics and Space Administration ; Springfield, Va. : For sale by the National Technical Information Service [distributor], 1977), by Surendra N. Tewari, Robert L. Dreshfield, and Lewis Research Center (page images at HathiTrust)
- Theoretical study of corrugated plates : shearing of a corrugated plate with curvilinear corrugations / (Washington, D.C. : National Aeronautics and Space Administration ; Springfield, Va. : For sale by the National Technical Information Service [distributor], 1972), by Lung-Hsiang Wu, Charles Libove, Langley Research Center, and Syracuse University (page images at HathiTrust)
- Dynamic tear test correlation with explosion bulge test at the same temperature. (1979) (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Updating of fillet weld strength parameters for commercial shipbuilding. Final report. (1983), by R. P. Krumpen and C. R. Jordan (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Shear strength of twelve grossly deformed metals at high pressures and temperatures /, by Robert E. Riecker, T. P. Rooney, L. C. Towle, and Air Force Cambridge Research Laboratories (U.S.) (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.