Ships -- Safety regulations -- Juvenile fiction
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Ships -- Safety regulations -- Juvenile fiction
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Tankers -- Safety regulations -- United States
Filed under: Ships -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Sailing ships -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Ship captains -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Ship models -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Shipbuilding -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Yachts -- Juvenile fiction
- Dick Sand: or, A Captain at Fifteen (New York: A. L. Burt, ca.1878), by Jules Verne (Gutenberg HTML)
- Dick Sands, the Boy Captain, by Jules Verne, trans. by Ellen Elizabeth Frewer (Gutenberg HTML)
- The Battle and the Breeze: or, The Fights and Fancies of a British Tar, by R. M. Ballantyne (Gutenberg text)
- The Pinafore Picture Book: The Story of H. M. S. Pinafore (with some sheet music; London: G. Bell and Sons, 1908), by W. S. Gilbert, contrib. by Arthur Sullivan, illust. by Alice B. Woodward (illustrated HTML with commentary at fiftywordsforsnow.com)
- The Story of Nelson, and Other Stories, by William Henry Giles Kingston (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- The English at the North Pole: Part I of the Adventures of Captain Hatteras, by Jules Verne (Gutenberg text with map)
- Little Bobtail: or, The Wreck of the Penobscot (Boston: Lee and Shepard; New York: Lee, Shepard, and Dillingham, 1875), by Oliver Optic (Gutenberg text, illustrated HTML, and page images)