See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Shorthand, German|
- Häufigkeitswörterbuch der Deutschen Sprache: Festgestellt Durch einen Arbeitsausschuss der Deutschen Stenographiesysteme (in German; Steglitz bei Berlin, Selbstverlag des Herausgebers; E.S. Mittler und Sohn, 1898), by Friedrich Wilhelm Kaeding
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Shorthand
Filed under: Shorthand -- LindsleyFiled under: Shorthand -- Study and teachingFiled under: Shorthand -- YoungFiled under: Stenotypy
- The Amanuensis: A Series of Reading, Writing and Dictation Lessons, Carefully Arranged With Reference to a Grouping of Words Illustrative of Principles, for the Purpose of Easily and Quickly Teaching a Correct, Rapid and Legible Style of Writing for Amanuensis and Reporting Purposes, in Accordance with the Principles of Lindsley's Takigrafy (4th edition; Chicago: D. Kimball, 1889), by Duran Kimball (page images at HathiTrust)
- Clark's Definite Shorthand (Kansas City, KS: The author, 1918), by Francis Chadwick Clark
- Stein-Shorthand Manual: High-Speed Shorthand for High-Speed Transcribing (Philadelphia: Stein-Shorthand, c1919)
- Towndrow's Revised and Improved Text-Book of Stenography: or, Complete Guide to the Art of Writing Short-Hand (New York: C. T. Dillingham, c1886), by T. Towndrow
- An Introduction to the Art of Penmanship (with an appendix on shorthand; second improved edition; Hartford: O. Cooke, 1821), by Eleazer Huntington, contrib. by Thomas Rees (multiple formats at archive.org)
- National Machine Shorthand (St. Louis: National Shorthand Machine Co., c1917), by Ward Stone Ireland