See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:Used for:
- Schoschone language
- Shosone language
- Snake language
- Tosauwihi language
- Wihinasht language
Filed under: Shoshoni language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.|
- Vocabulary of the Shoshone Language (Salt Lake City: Deseret News Steam Printing Establishment, 1877), by George W. Hill
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Dakota language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.Filed under: Dakota language -- Readers
Filed under: Santee dialect -- Texts
Filed under: Kiowa language
- Abraham Lincoln Toni Kin, qa Aesop Tawoyake Kin: Life of Abraham Lincoln and Aesop's Fables (in Santee; Santee Agency, NE: A. L. Riggs, 1893), by James Garvie, Jennie W. Cox, and Eunice Kitto
Filed under: Kiowa language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.
- Vocabulary of the Kiowa Language (Smithsonian Bureau of American Ethnology Bulletin #84; Washington: GPO, 1928), by John Peabody Harrington
Filed under: Osage language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.
- Calendar History of the Kiowa Indians (extract from the 17th annual report of the Bureau of American Ethnology; Washington: GPO, 1898), by James Mooney
Filed under: Siouan languages
Filed under: Catawba language -- TextsFiled under: Hidatsa language
Filed under: Hidatsa language -- Dictionaries -- EnglishFiled under: Tutelo language
- Travels in the Interior of America, in the Years 1809, 1810, and 1811 (second edition; London: Sherwood, Neely and Jones, 1819), by John Bradbury, contrib. by Ramsay Crooks