Sidney, Philip, 1554-1586. Arcadia
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Sidney, Philip, 1554-1586. Arcadia|
- A Continuation of Sir Philip Sydney's Arcadia: Wherein is Handled The Loves of Amphialus and Helena Queen of Corinth, Prince Plangus and Erona; With the Historie of the Loves of Old Claius and Young Strephon to Urania (London: Printed by W. Bentley to be sold by T. Heath, 1651), by Anna Weamys (HTML at Celebration of Women Writers)
- Romantic love and parental authority in Sydney's Arcadia. (Univ. of Michigan Press, 1947), by Kenneth Thorpe Rowe (page images at HathiTrust)
- Sir Philip Sidneys Arcadia und ihre nachläufer. (M. Edelmann, 1903), by Kaspar Brunhuber (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Figures of word-repetition in the first book of Sir Philip Sidney's Arcadia. (Catholic Univ. of America Press, 1948), by Simon Scribner (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Countess of Pembroke's Arcadia (C. Palmer, 1924), by Edward George Harman (page images at HathiTrust)
- Cupid's revenge von Beaumont und Fletcher, und Sidney's Arcadia. (Halle a.S., 1905), by Heinrich Friedrich Wilhelm Sinning (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Sidney's Arcadia and the Elizabethan drama (University of Nevada, 1908), by Herbert Wynford Hill (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.