See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
- Cempsen family
- Simesen family
- Simeson family
- Simison family
- Simson family
- Sympson family
Filed under: Simpson family|
- The Maryland Semmes and Kindred Families: A Genealogical History of Marmaduke Semme(s), Gent., and His Descendants, Including the Allied Families of Greene, Simpson, Boarman, Matthews, Thompson, Middleton, and Neale (Baltimore: Maryland Historical Society, 1956), by Harry Wright Newman (page images at HathiTrust)
- Ancestral study of four families: Roberts, Griffith, Cartwright [and] Simpson... ([Terrell? Tex.], 1939), by Emily Griffith Roberts (page images at HathiTrust)
- Genealogy of the original Simpson family of York and Hancock counties, Me. (s.n., 1800), by John S Emery (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Early records of Simpson families in Scotland, North Ireland, and eastern United States : with a history of the family of the compiler, Helen A. Simpson, and including genealogies of allied families of Hout, Stringer, Potts and Dawson. (J.B. Lippincott Co., 1927), by Helen Augusta Simpson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Additions and corrections to Early records of Simpson families, and allied families Hout, Stringer, Potts and Dawson (Lippincott, 1929), by Helen Augusta Simpson (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Simpsons of Rye Top, Cumberland Valley, Pennsylvania (Press of Allen, Lane & Scott, 1905), by Elizabeth Simpson Bladen (page images at HathiTrust)
- Reminiscences of New Hampton, N.H.; also a genealogical sketch of the Kelley and Simpson families (Printed by C. Hamilton, 1889), by Frank H. Kelley (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.