See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Skin Neoplasms|
Filed under: Skin Neoplasms -- Aged
- Ultraviolet radiation and melanoma : with a special focus on assessing the risks of stratospheric ozone depletion (U.S. G.P.O., 1987), by Janice D. Longstreth, John S. Hoffman, American Academy of Dermatology, and United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Air and Radiation (page images at HathiTrust)
- Skin cancer (C. V. Mosby company, 1916), by H. H. Hazen (page images at HathiTrust)
- The surgical treatment of X-ray carcinoma and other severe X-ray lesions, based upon an analysis of forty-seven cases (Boston, 1909), by Charles Allen Porter (page images at HathiTrust)
- The First International Conference on the Biology of Cutaneous Cancer : [proceedings] (U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute ;, 1962), by International Conference on the Biology of Cutaneous Cancer (1st : 1962 : Philadelphia), Frederick Urbach, Temple University. School of Medicine. Department of Dermatology, Temple University. Skin and Cancer Hospital, and International Union against Cancer. Committee on Geographic Pathology (page images at HathiTrust)
- Skin cancers : basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas (National Cancer Institute, 1990), by National Cancer Institute (U.S.) (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.