Slavery in the Bible
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Narrower term:Used for:
Filed under: Slavery in the Bible|
Filed under: Slavery in the Bible -- Sermons
- The Bible View of Slavery (1861 sermon by Raphall, with contemporary rebuttals by Einhorn and Heilprin), by Morris J. Raphall, contrib. by David Einhorn and Michael Heilprin (illustrated HTML at jewish-history.com)
- Bible View of Slavery: A Discourse, Delivered at the Jewish Synagogue "Bnai Jeshurum", New York, on the Day of the National Fast, Jan. 4, 1861 (New York: Rudd and Carleton, 1861), by Morris J. Raphall
- A Condensed Anti-Slavery Bible Argument (New York: Printed by S. W. Benedict, 1845), by George Bourne
- Teachings of the New Testament on Slavery (New York: J. H. Ladd, 1856), by Joseph P. Thompson (page images at MOA)
- Slavery and the Domestic Slave Trade, in the United States (Philadelphia: Merrihew and Thompson, 1841), by Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends
- Autobiography of John G. Fee, Berea, Kentucky, by John Gregg Fee (illustrated HTML and TEI at UNC)
- Sociology for the South: or, The Failure of Free Society (Richmond, VA: A. Morris, 1854), by George Fitzhugh
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.