Small-angle x-ray scattering
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Used for:
- Scattering, Small-angle x-ray
- X-ray small-angle scattering
Filed under: Small-angle x-ray scattering
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Small-angle scattering
- Multiple scattering in a semi-infinite medium /, by John W. Weymouth, Lawrence Radiation Laboratory, and U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (page images at HathiTrust)
- Small-angle scattering of neutrons in iron / (Oak Ridge, Tenn. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, Technical Information Branch, 1949), by J. W. Wallace, R. B. Heller, M. T. Burgy, D. J. Hughes, Argonne National Laboratory, and U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (page images at HathiTrust)
- Contribution of small angle nuclear scattering to error formulae in bubble chamber analysis /, by W. B. Johnson, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (page images at HathiTrust)
- Small angle proton-proton polarization and cross section at 213 MeV /, by J. F Marshall, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and University of Rochester. Department of Physics and Astronomy (page images at HathiTrust)
- Plasma oscillations with diffusion in velocity space /, by Andrew Lenard, Ira B. Bernstein, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. New York Operations Office, Project Matterhorn, and Princeton University. Plasma Physics Laboratory (page images at HathiTrust)