See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Social factors|
- Alcohol Safety Action Project annual report, 1973. Section I (1974) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Alcohol Safety Action Project - alcohol rehabilitation efforts, Wichita, Kansas, 1973 (1974), by R. M. Loar, Edward B. Barton, and Charles B. Vedder (page images at HathiTrust)
- Transportation needs of the aged and handicapped: a background/resource paper for the Upper Great Lakes university consortium for transportation research. Final report. (1973), by D. P. Van Abel, P. M. Nordley, J. D. Nelms, and A. C. Vicory (page images at HathiTrust)
- Analyses of drinker diagnosis and referral activity and alcohol rehabilitation efforts. Analytic studies V and VI. Annual report 1974. Section II. (1975) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Market analysis and consumer impacts source document. Part I: the motor vehicle market in the late 1970's. Final report. (1980), by K. H. Schaeffer, O. Lesueur, L. Hollingsworth, J. Yarmus, L. Rudman, and D. Westenberg (page images at HathiTrust)
- Motivating anti-DWI behavior using existing values. Final report. (1995), by Kathryn Stewart, E. Taylor, A. Scott Tippetts, C. Sole, and A. Cohen (page images at HathiTrust)
- Assessment of ITS benefits: early results. (1995), by D. L. Roberts and D. E. Shank (page images at HathiTrust)
- Literature search for psychological and psychosocial consequences of injury. Final report. (1997), by Maria Segui-Gomez (page images at HathiTrust)
- Community impact mitigation: case studies. (1998) (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyrights and licenses.