Sociological jurisprudence -- Periodicals
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Sociological jurisprudence -- Periodicals
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Sociological jurisprudence
Filed under: Sociological jurisprudence -- Canada -- TextbooksFiled under: Sociological jurisprudence -- History
Filed under: Critical legal studies -- United States
Filed under: Jurisprudence -- Periodicals
Filed under: Sociology -- Periodicals
Filed under: Christian sociology -- Periodicals
Filed under: Dominion theology -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Communication -- Periodicals
Filed under: Information science -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Conservatism -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Critical theory -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Educational sociology -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Historical sociology -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Individualism -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Information society -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Power (Social sciences) -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Race relations -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Secret societies -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Social ethics -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Social history -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Social psychology -- Periodicals
- The Sociology of Law and the Global Transformation of Democracy (Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2018), by C. J. Thornhill (HTML and PDF files with commentary at Cambridge University Press)
- Managing Legal Uncertainty: Elite Lawyers in the New Deal (Durham, NC and London: Duke University Press, 1995), by Ronen Shamir (page images at HathiTrust)
- Law and the Order of Culture (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1991), ed. by Robert Post (illustrated HTML at UC Press)
- A Country I Do Not Recognize: The Legal Assault on American Values (c2005), ed. by Robert H. Bork (PDF files with commentary at Hoover Institution)
- Les Lois de l'Ordre Social (2 volumes in French; 1849-1850), by F. Schützenberger (page images at HathiTrust)
- American Law in the Age of Hypercapitalism: The Worker, the Family, and the State (New York and London: New York University Press, 1998), by Ruth Colker (HTML with commentary at NYU Press)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.