See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Used for:
- Intensity variations of the sun
- Oscillations of the sun
- Solar pulsations
- Solar variability
- Solar variations
Filed under: Solar oscillations|
- Climate impact of solar variability / (Washington, D.C. : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Office of Management, Scientific and Technical Information Division, 1990), by Kenneth H. Schatten, Albert Arking, and Goddard Space Flight Center. Laboratory for Atmospheres (page images at HathiTrust)
- Solar variability affecting earth [electronic resource] (Boulder, Colo., : National Geophysical Data Center, [1996?]), by National Geophysical Data Center and Data United States. National Environmental Satellite (page images at HathiTrust)
- Workshop on Ion-Aerosol-Cloud Interactions : CERN, Geneva, Switzerland, 18-20 April 2001 : proceedings / (Geneva, Switzerland : CERN, 2001), by Switzerland) Workshop on Ion-Aerosol-Cloud Interactions (2001 : Geneva, J. Kirkby, and European Organization for Nuclear Research (page images at HathiTrust)
- A differential correction technique for determining physical properties of the Martian atmosphere by use of solar occultation as seen from an artificial satellite / (Washington, D.C. : National Aeronautics and Space Administration ; Springfield, VA : For sale by the Clearinghouse for Federal Scientific and Technical Information, 1971), by James R. Williams, H. Andrew Wallio, Langley Research Center, and United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Solar seismology from space : a conference at Snowmass, Colorado / (Pasadena, Calif. : Jet Propulsion Laboratory, ), by K. Ulrich, Jet Propulsion Laboratory (U.S.), and United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.