Soto, Hernando de, approximately 1500-1542
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Soto, Hernando de, approximately 1500-1542|
Filed under: Soto, Hernando de, approximately 1500-1542 -- Juvenile literature
- The Conquest of Florida by Hernando de Soto (New York: G. P. Putnam and Son, 1868), by Theodore Irving (page images at HathiTrust)
- Hernando de Soto. The Adventures Encountered and the Route Pursued By the Adelantado During His March Through the Territory Embraced Within the Present Geographical Limits of the State of Georgia (Savannah, GA: Printed for the author by J. H. Estill, 1880), by Charles C. Jones (page images at HathiTrust)
- La Florida del Inca: Historia del Adelantado Hernando de Soto, Gobernador y Capitán General del Reino de la Florida, y de Otros Heróicos Caballeros Españoles é Indios (new edition in Spanish, in 2 volumes (marked as v6 and 7 of a larger series); Madrid: Los Hijos de Doña Catalina Piñuela, 1829), by Garcilaso de la Vega (page images at HathiTrust)
- Narratives of the Career of Hernando de Soto in the Conquest of Florida, As Told by a Knight of Elvas, and in a Relation by Luys Hernandez de Biedma, Factor of the Expedition (2 volumes; New York: A. S. Barnes and Co., 1904), ed. by Edward Gaylord Bourne, trans. by Buckingham Smith, contrib. by Gonzalo Fernández de Oviedo y Valdés, Luys Hernández de Biedma, and Rodrigo Ranjel (page images at HathiTrust)
- The History of Hernando de Soto and Florida: or, Record of the Events of Fifty-Six years, from 1512 to 1568 (3 volumes in 1, including Vega's History of the Conquest of Florida; Philadelphia: Collins, 1881), by Barnard Shipp, contrib. by Garcilaso de la Vega (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Scenes and Adventures in the Semi-Alpine Region of the Ozark Mountains of Missouri and Arkansas, Which Were First Traversed by De Soto, in 1541 (Philadelphia: Lippincott, Grambo and Co., 1853), by Henry Rowe Schoolcraft (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.