Soviet Union -- Economic policy -- 1917-1928
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Soviet Union -- Economic policy -- 1917-1928|
- Building Socialism in Bolshevik Russia: Ideology and Industrial Organization, 1917-1921 (Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, c1984), by Thomas F. Remington (page images at Pitt)
- The Theory of Peasant Co-Operatives (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, 1991), by A. V. Chai︠a︡nov, trans. by David Wedgwood Benn (PDF at Ohio State)
- Whither Russia? Towards Capitalism or Socialism (New York : International Publishers, 1926), by Leon Trotsky (page images at HathiTrust)
- Pientuotannosta Yhteiskunnalliseen Tuotantoon (in Finnish; Duluth: Workers Socialist Pub. Co., ca. 1921), by Vladimir Ilʹich Lenin (multiple formats at archive.org)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Soviet Union -- Economic policy
Filed under: Soviet Union -- Economic policy -- 1928-1932Filed under: Soviet Union -- Economic policy -- 1959-1965
Filed under: Soviet Union -- Economic policy -- 1986-1991
Filed under: PerestroĭkaFiled under: Soviet Union -- Commercial policy
- Documents of the 22nd Congress of the CPSU (2 volumes; New York: Crosscurrents Press, c1961), by Nikita Sergeevich Khrushchev
- Fighting the Red Trade Menace (New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1931), by H. R. Knickerbocker