See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Speed Violation|
- Exploratory analyses of the Fatal Accident Files (FAF). Final report. (1975), by W. W. Belew, H. Wuerdemann, W. F. Horton, Richard M. Helfand, W. H. Holter, and J. W. Overbey (page images at HathiTrust)
- An analysis of drivers most responsible for fatal accidents versus a control sample. Final report. (1976) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Youth, alcohol, and speeding: their joint contribution to highway accidents. Final report. (1977), by P. W. Fingerman, Jerrold M. Levine, and Ellen J. Eisner (page images at HathiTrust)
- Identification of unsafe driving actions and related countermeasures. Final report. (1976), by Lorraine S. de Savornin Lohman, E. C. Leggett, J. R. Stewart, and B. J. Campbell (page images at HathiTrust)
- Effect of the 55 mph speed limit law on fatal crashes in Texas. (1976), by P. Johnson, Terry M. Klein, and Paul S. Levy (page images at HathiTrust)
- State traffic safety information. (1998) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Effectiveness of double fines as a speed control measure in safety corridors. (2002), by Barnie Jones, Andrew Griffith, and Kevin J. Haas (page images at HathiTrust)
- The effect of law enforcement deployment patterns on motorists' speeds. (2003), by Kevin J. Haas, Barnie Jones, and Alan R. Kirk (page images at HathiTrust)
- Automated enforcement : a compendium of worldwide evaluations of results (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2007), by L. K. Staplin, Raghavan Srinivasan, Libby Thomas, L. E. Decina, LLC. TransAnalytics, and United States. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Behavioral Technology Research Division (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.