Stalin, Joseph, 1878-1953
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Stalin, Joseph, 1878-1953|
- Stalin and the Spanish Civil War (c2004), by Daniel Kowalsky (illustrated HTML, PDF, and video with commentary at gutenberg-e.org)
- Behind the Façade of Stalin's Command Economy: Evidence from the Soviet State and Party Archives (c2001), ed. by Paul R. Gregory (PDF files with commentary at Hoover Institution)
- The Crimes of the Stalin Era: Special Report to the 20th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (New York: The New Leader, ca. 1956), by Nikita Sergeevich Khrushchev, contrib. by Boris I. Nicolaevsky (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Discurso Secreto de Nikita Khruschev ante el XX Congreso del Partido Commuista Sovietico (Paris and New York: Labor Research Institute, ca. 1956), by Nikita Sergeevich Khrushchev (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Stalinist Corruption of Marxism: A Study in Machiavellian Duplicity (new enlarged edition; New York: New York Labor News Co., 1953), by Arnold Petersen (page images at HathiTrust)
- Stalin, the Terrible (third printing; Wichita, KS: Defender Publishers, ca. 1938), by A Former Russian Commissar (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Architect of Socialist Society: The Ninth of a Course of Lectures on "The History of the Victory of Socialism," Delivered in 1967 at the School of Interplanetary Communications on the Fiftieth Anniversary of the October Revolution (Moscow and Leningrad: Co-Operative Publishing Society of Foreign Workers in the U.S.S.R., 1934), by Karl Radek (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Language and War: Letter to a Friend Concerning Stalin's Article on Linguistics (Yonkers, NY: The author, c1950), by Earl Browder (page images at HathiTrust)
- After Sixteen Years of Silence: (On Trotsky's Article: "Did Stalin Poison Lenin?") (1940), by Leninist League USA (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Murder of Trotsky and the Fight against Stalinism (New York: Leninist League USA, 1940), by J. C. Hunter (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Another View of Stalin (with other titles), by Ludo Martens (PDF at plp.org)
- Di Farbrekhns fun Stalin (in Yiddish; reprint of 1956 publication), by Nikita Sergeevich Khrushchev (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Stalin School of Falsification, by Leon Trotsky, ed. by Max Shachtman, trans. by John G. Wright
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.