Use as a topical subdivision under individual diseases and types of diseases.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: AIDS (Disease) -- Transmission|
Filed under: American bison -- Infections -- Transmission -- Yellowstone National Park RegionFiled under: Bacterial diseases -- Transmission
Filed under: Brucellosis in animals -- Transmission -- Yellowstone National Park Region
Filed under: Brucellosis in cattle -- Transmission -- Yellowstone National Park RegionFiled under: Communicable diseases -- Transmission
Filed under: Animals as carriers of disease
- Do Insects Transmit AIDS? (Washington: Office of Technology Assessment, 1987), by Lawrence H. Miike and United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
- Social Networks, Drug Abuse, and HIV Transmission, ed. by Richard Needle, Susan L. Coyle, Sander G. Genser, and Robert T. Trotter (PDF at NIH)
Filed under: Animals as carriers of disease -- CongressesFiled under: Bats as carriers of disease
Filed under: Plant mites -- Control -- United StatesFiled under: Insects as carriers of disease
Filed under: Bloodborne infections -- Prevention
Filed under: Needle exchange programs -- United StatesFiled under: Bloodborne infections -- United States -- PreventionFiled under: Heat -- Transmission
- Imperfect Creatures: Vermin, Literature, and the Sciences of Life, 1600-1740 (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, c2016), by Lucinda Cole
Filed under: Heat -- Transmission -- ExperimentsFiled under: Heat -- Transmission -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Heat exchangers
Filed under: Elk -- Infections -- Transmission -- Yellowstone National Park RegionFiled under: HIV (Viruses) -- United States -- Transmission
- Ballistic Range Measurements of Stagnation-Point Heat Transfer in Air and Carbon Dioxide at Velocities up to 18,000 Feet per Second (NASA technical note D-777; Washington: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1961), by Layton Yee, Harry E. Bailey, and Henry T. Woodward (page images at HathiTrust)
- Heat Transfer (first edition; New York et al.: McGraw-Hill, 1961), by Benjamin Gebhart (page images at HathiTrust)
- Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1958), by James George Knudsen and Donald L. Katz (page images at HathiTrust)
- A Heat Transfer Textbook (electronic edition), by John H. Lienhard (PDF at MIT; geographic and occupation information required)
- Engineering Data on Flow of Fluids in Pipes and Heat Transmission (Chicago: Crane Co., c1935), by Crane Co. Engineering Division (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Tuberculosis -- Transmission -- Prevention -- Standards -- United States
- HIV in the Health Care Workplace (Washington: Office of Technology Assessment, 1991), by Lawrence H. Miike and Julia Ostrowsky
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.