Trials (Murder) -- New Jersey -- Salem
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Trials (Murder) -- New Jersey -- Salem
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Trials (Murder) -- New Jersey
Filed under: Salem (N.J.)
Filed under: Salem (N.J.) -- DirectoriesFiled under: Salem (N.J.) -- History
- State of New Jersey vs. Ralph Cooper, et al. (VanBuskirk Press, 1949), by R. Cooper, Horace Wilson, James H. Thorpe, John MacKenzie, McKinley Forrest, Collis English, Mario H. Volpe, and New Jersey Supreme Court (page images at HathiTrust)
- Life and confession of George Acker. (F. Stone, 1860), by George Acker, Hiram Cox, and New Jersey. Court of Oyer and Terminer (Morris County) (page images at HathiTrust)
- Circuit Court of the United States, Middle Circuit of the New-Jersey district. The United States, (a.) William Brigstock, other-wise called John Johnston. Indictment for murder. ... ([United States : s.n., 1800]), by William Brigstock, John Evans, Johannes Williams, and United States. Circuit Court (3rd Circuit) (HTML at Evans TCP)
Filed under: First Presbyterian Church (Salem, N.J.)Filed under: Woman's Christian Temperance Union (Salem, N.J.)Filed under: Church buildings -- New Jersey -- SalemFiled under: Executions and executioners -- New Jersey -- Salem
- An historical account of the first settlement of Salem, in West Jersey, by John Fenwick, esq., chief proprietor of the same; with many of the important events that have occurred, down to the present generation, embracing a period of one hundred and fifty years. (O. Rogers, 1839), by Robert G. Johnson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Sketch of the life and character of John Fenwick. (Friends' Historical Association, 1875), by John Clement and Friends' Historical Association (page images at HathiTrust)