Truman, Harry S., 1884-1972
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Truman, Harry S., 1884-1972|
Filed under: Truman, Harry S., 1884-1972 -- CorrespondenceFiled under: Truman, Harry S., 1884-1972 -- Friends and associates
- The Truman-MacArthur Controversy: A Study in Political-Military Relations (masters thesis; Fort Leavenworth, KS: U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, 1972), by Allen R. Potter (page images at HathiTrust)
- Individual Views of Certain Members of the Joint Committee on Armed Services and Foreign Relations of the United States Senate, Relating to Hearings Held on the Dismissal of General MacArthur and the Military Situation in the Far East, May 3-June 27, 1951 (Washington: GPO, 1951), by Styles Bridges, Alexander Wiley, H. Alexander Smith, Bourke B. Hickenlooper, William F. Knowland, Harry P. Cain, Owen Brewster, and Ralph E. Flanders (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Politics of Civil Rights in the Truman Administration (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, 1970), by William C. Berman (PDF at Ohio State)
- Atomic Shield, 1947-1952 (second volume of an ongoing history of the United States Atomic Energy Commission; University Park, PA and London: Pennsylvania State University Press, 1969), by Richard G. Hewlett and Francis Duncan (page images at HathiTrust)
- Compendium of Material on the Ouster of General MacArthur and the Far East Situation (first section listed in the table of contents not included in this publication; 1951), by United States Senate Minority Policy Committee (page images at HathiTrust)
- World Spotlight Turns on Westminster (Westminster College Bulletin issue that includes Churchill's "iron curtain" speech at the college; 1946), by Westminster College (Fulton, Mo.), contrib. by Winston Churchill and Harry S. Truman (multiple formats at archive.org)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.