See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Used for:
- Cattail flags (Plants)
- Cat tails (Plants)
- Reed mace
Filed under: Typha|
- Cattail : the significance of its growth, phenology and carbohydrate storage to its control and management / (Madison, Wis. : Dept. of Natural Resources, 1976), by Arlyn F. Linde, Dale Smith, Thomas Janisch, and Wisconsin. Dept. of Natural Resources (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Effects of a cattail wetland on water quality of Irondequoit Creek near Rochester, New York / (Ithaca, N.Y. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; Denver, CO : Branch of Information Services [distributor], 2000), by William F. Coon, Franz K. Seischab, John M. Bernard, Geological Survey (U.S.), and Monroe County (N.Y.). Dept. of Health (page images at HathiTrust)
- Typha insects : their ecological relationships / (Ithaca, N.Y. : Cornell University, 1921), by P. W. Claassen (page images at HathiTrust)
- Monographie der Gattung Typha Tourn (Typhinae Agdh., Typhaceae Schur.-Engl.) / (Wien : A. Hölder, 1889), by Ernst Moriz Kronfeld (page images at HathiTrust)
- Ueber die Entwickelung der Blüthe und Frucht von sparganium Tourn, und Typha Tourn., (Cassel, T. Fischer, 1887), by Sándor Mágóscy-Dietz (page images at HathiTrust)
- Observations on changes in the status of cattails at Horicon Marsh, Wisconsin / (Madison, Wis. : Dept. of Natural Resources, 1971), by Harold A. Mathiak, University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries, and Wisconsin. Dept. of Natural Resources (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Typhaceae