United States -- Historiography -- Political aspects
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: United States -- Historiography -- Political aspects
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: United States -- Historiography
Filed under: United States -- Historiography -- BibliographyFiled under: Nebraska -- HistoriographyFiled under: Air power -- United States -- HistoriographyFiled under: Constitutional history -- United States -- HistoriographyFiled under: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Historiography
- Why American History Is Not What They Say: An Introduction to Revisionism (Auburn, AL: Ludwig von Mises Institute, c2009), by Jeff Riggenbach (PDF and Epub with commentary at mises.org)
- The Poisoned Loving-Cup: United States School Histories Falsified Through Pro-British Propaganda in Sweet Name of Amity (Chicago: National Historical Society, 1928), by Charles Grant Miller (page images at HathiTrust)
- The History of Historical Writing in America, by J. Franklin Jameson (HTML in Italy)
- Propaganda in history / by Lyon G. Tyler ... (Richmond : Richmond Press, inc., Printers, 1921), by Lyon Gardiner Tyler (page images at HathiTrust)
- The American historical school: (Troy, N.Y., Steam press of J. C. Kneeland and co., 1847), by George P Marsh (page images at HathiTrust)
- The history of historical writing in America, (Boston and New York, Houghton, Mifflin and company, 1891), by J Jameson (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Filed under: Historiography -- Political aspects
- The Gray Book (1920), by Sons of Confederate Veterans Gray Book Committee (multiple formats at archive.org)