University of Cambridge
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: University of Cambridge|
Filed under: University of Cambridge -- Alumni and alumnae -- Registers
- Euphranor: A Dialogue on Youth (London: William Pickering, 1851), by Edward FitzGerald (page images at Google)
- On the Cam: Lectures on the University of Cambridge in England (new edition; London: Ward, Lock, and Tyler, 1869), by William Everett
- Views in Cambridge (Cambridge, UK: W. P. Grant, 1847), by Richard Bankes Harraden
- Cambridge, by Gordon Home (Gutenberg text)
Filed under: University of Cambridge -- BiographyFiled under: University of Cambridge -- FictionFiled under: University of Cambridge -- Funds and scholarships
- Graduati Cantabrigienses: sive, Catalogus Exhibens Nomina Eorum Quos ab Anno Academico Admissionum MDCCC usque ad Octavum Diem Octobris MDCCCLXXXIV Gradu Quocunque Ornavit Academia Cantabrigiensis (in Latin; Cambridge, UK: Typis Atque Impensis Almae Matris Academiae Cantabrigiensis, 1884), by University of Cambridge, ed. by Henry Richards Luard (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Graduati Cantabrigienses: sive, Catalogus, Exhibens Nomina Eorum Quos, ab Anno M.DC.LIX. usque ad Decimum Diem Octobris M.DCCC.XXIII. Gradu Quocunque Ornavit Academia Cantabrigiensis (in Latin; Cambridge, UK: J. Smith, 1823), by University of Cambridge, ed. by William Hustler (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: University of Cambridge -- Guidebooks
- Liber Cantabrigiensis: An Account of The Aids Afforded To Poor Students, the Encouragements Offered to Diligent Students, and the Rewards Conferred on Successful Students, in the University of Cambridge; To Which Is Prefixed a Collection of Maxims, Aphorisms, &c, Designed for the Use of Learners (Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press; London: J. W. Parker and Son, 1855), by Robert Potts
Filed under: University of Cambridge -- History
- A Concise Guide to the Town and University of Cambridge, in an Introduction and Four Walks (third edition; Cambridge, UK: Macmillan and Bowes, 1906), by John Willis Clark
Filed under: University of Cambridge -- History -- 19th century
- Cambridge and Its Story (London: J. M. Dent and Co., 1903), by Charles William Stubbs, illust. by Herbert Railton and Fanny Railton
Filed under: University of Cambridge -- Pictorial works
- The Cambridge "Apostles" (New York: C. Scribner's Sons, 1907), by Frances M. Brookfield
Filed under: University of Cambridge -- Registers
- Cambridge (revised and abridged edition; London: A. and C. Black Ltd., 1922), by M. A. R. Tuker, illust. by William Matthison
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.