Variate difference method
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Variate difference method
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Time-series analysis
Filed under: Time-series analysis -- Data processing
Filed under: Employment stabilization -- United States
Filed under: Employment stabilization -- Minnesota -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Employment stabilization -- Government policy -- United States
- Time Series Analysis and its Applications, With R Examples (authors' free electronic edition, similar to published fourth edition; 2016), by Robert H. Shumway and David S. Stoffer (PDF with commentary at Pitt)
- The Analysis of Economic Time Series (Cowles Foundation monograph #6; Bloomington, IN: Principia Press, 1941; with added supplement from 1987), by Harold T. Davis, contrib. by R. W. Farebrother
- Extrapolation, Interpolation, and Smoothing of Stationary Time Series, With Engineering Applications (second printing; Cambridge, MA: Technology Press of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; London: J. Wiley and Sons, 1950), by Norbert Wiener (page images at HathiTrust)
- Statistical Inference in Dynamic Economic Models (Cowles Foundation monograph #10; New York: J. Wiley and Sons; London: Chapman and Hall, 1950), ed. by Tjalling C. Koopmans (PDF at Yale)
- A Method of Isolating Sinusoidal Components in Economic Time Series, Illustrated by an Application to Stock Market Price Movements (Michigan Business Studies v8 #4; 1938), by O. W. Blackett and Winifred P. Wilson (page images at HathiTrust)
- How to Save Jobs (c2010), by David Gewirtz