Vietnam -- Politics and government -- 1945-1975
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower term:
Filed under: Vietnam -- Politics and government -- 1945-1975|
Filed under: Vietnam -- Politics and government -- 1945-1975 -- Bibliography
- A World Transformed: The Politics of Culture in Revolutionary Vietnam, 1945-1965 (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2002), by Kim Ngoc Bao Ninh (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Pentagon Papers: Report of the Office of the Secretary of Defense Vietnam Task Force (complete unredacted edition, released 2011) (PDF files with commentary at archives.gov)
- The Pentagon Papers: The Defense Department History of United States Decisionmaking on Vietnam (Senator Gravel edition, 4 volumes, with copyrighted 5th volume of new critical essays omitted; Boston: Beacon Press, 1971), contrib. by Mike Gravel (HTML at mtholyoke.edu)
- Inaugural Address (delivered 1967), by Nguyen Van Thieu
- Personalities of the Liberation Movement of South Vietnam (1965), by U.S. Committee to Aid the National Liberation Front of South Vietnam (multiple formats at archive.org)
- CIA and the Vietnam Policymakers: Three Episodes, 1962-1968, by Harold P. Ford (page images at HathiTrust)
- Vietnam: Why Did We Go?, by Avro Manhattan (HTML at reformation.org)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Vietnam -- Politics and government
Filed under: Vietnam -- Politics and government -- 1975-
- The Issue in Viet-Nam (1966), by George W. Ball (page images at archives.gov; pages may be in reverse order in some browsers)
- Viet-Nam Today (1966), by U. Alexis Johnson (page images at archives.gov; pages may display in reverse order in some browsers)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyrights and licenses.