Virgil. Aeneis. Liber 11
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Virgil. Aeneis. Liber 11|
- Virgil, Aeneid 11 (Pallas and Camilla), 1-224, 498-521, 532-96, 648-89, 725-835: Latin Text, Study Aids with Vocabulary, and Commentary (main text in Latin; commentary in English; Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, 2018), by Virgil, ed. by Ingo Gildenhard and John Henderson (multiple formats with commentary at Open Book Publishers)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Virgil. Aeneis
Filed under: Virgil. Aeneis. Liber 4
- Fama and Fiction in Vergil's Aeneid (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2013), by Antonia Jane Reobone Syson (PDF at Ohio State)
- Virgil's Epic Technique (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1993), by Richard Heinze, trans. by Hazel Mary Harvey, David Harvey, and Fred Robertson, contrib. by Antonie Wlosok (HTML at UC Press)
- Dante's Epic Journeys (originally published 1974; open access edition Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2019), by David Thompson (HTML and PDF files with commentary at Project MUSE)
- Characters and Epithets: A Study in Virgil's Aeneid (1926), by Nicholas Moseley (page images at HathiTrust)
- Die Metaphorische Kunst Vergils in der Aeneis (in German; Graudenz: G. Röthe, 1894), by Alfred Preuss (page images at HathiTrust)
- Die Sage von den Wanderungen des Aeneas bei Dionysios von Halikarnasos und Vergilius (in German; Leipzig: A. Edelmann, 1882), by E. Wörner (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Virgil and the Tempest: The Politics of Imitation (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c1990), by Donna B. Hamilton (PDF at Ohio State)
- Virgile et les Origines d'Ostie (in French; Paris: E. de Boccard, 1919), by Jérôme Carcopino (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Virgil, Aeneid, 4.1-299: Latin Text, Study Questions, Commentary and Interpretative Essays (main text in Latin; commentary in English; Cambridge, UK: Open Book Publishers, 2012), by Virgil, ed. by Ingo Gildenhard