See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower term:Used for:
Filed under: Vitamin K|
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Arsenic, Boron, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Silicon, Vanadium, and Zinc (2002), by Institute of Medicine (U.S.) (page images with commentary at NAP)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Vitamins
Filed under: PhosphatidylserinesFiled under: Vitamin therapy
- The Vitamine Manual: A Presentation of Essential Data About the New Food Factors (1921), by Walter Hollis Eddy (Gutenberg text)
- The Antisterility Vitamine, Fat Soluble E (Memoirs of the University of California v8; 1927), by Herbert M. Evans and George O. Burr, contrib. by Theodore L. Althausen (page images at HathiTrust)
- Food Values of Breadfruit, Taro Leaves, Coconut, and Sugar Cane (Bernice P. Bishop Museum Bulletin 64; Honolulu: The Museum, 1929), by Carey D. Miller (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Food Values of Poi, Taro, and Limu (Bernice P. Bishop Museum Bulletin 37; Honolulu: The Museum, 1927), by Carey D. Miller (page images at HathiTrust)