Webster, Daniel, 1782-1852. Seventh of March speech
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Webster, Daniel, 1782-1852. Seventh of March speech
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Webster, Daniel, 1782-1852
- Daniel Webster and Jacksonian Democracy (originally published 1973; open access edition Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2019), by Sydney Nathans (HTML and PDF files with commentary at Project MUSE)
- The Proceedings of Two Meetings, Held in Boston, on the 7th and 14th July to Protest Against the Nomination of Gen. Scott, for the Presidency, and to Recommend Hon. Daniel Webster For That Office (Boston: Prentiss and Sawyer, 1852), by Whig Party (Boston, Mass.)
- Daniel Webster and the Spoils System: An Extract From Senator Bayard's Oration at Dartmouth College, June, 1882 (New York: Pub. for the Civil Service Reform Association by G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1882), by Thomas F. Bayard
- A Study of the American Commonwealth as Reflected by Orations of Burke and Webster (Boston: D. C. Heath and Co., 1893), by James Albert Woodburn and Cyrus W. Hodgin (multiple formats at Indiana)
- A History of the Proceedings in the City of New Orleans, on the Occasion of the Funeral Ceremonies in Honor of Calhoun, Clay and Webster, Which Took Place on Thursday, December 9th, 1852, by New Orleans (illustrated HTML at nutrias.org)
- Little Journeys to the Homes of American Statesmen, by Elbert Hubbard (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)