Women -- Mythology -- Greece
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Women -- Mythology -- Greece
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Women -- Mythology -- Poetry
Filed under: Women -- Greece -- Athens -- Politics and government -- Drama
Filed under: Women -- Greece -- BiographyFiled under: Women -- Greece -- DramaFiled under: Women -- Greece -- History
Filed under: Feminism -- Greece -- HistoryFiled under: Women -- Greece -- Poetry
- The Ecclesiazusae of Aristophanes, Acted at Athens in the year B.C. 393: The Greek Text Revised, With a Translation into Corresponding Metres, Introduction and Commentary (London: G. Bell and Sons, 1902), by Aristophanes, ed. by Benjamin Bickley Rogers
- Sappho: A New Rendering (London: Hutchinson and Co., ca. 1920), by Sappho, trans. by H. De Vere Stacpoole (Gutenberg text)
- The Poems of Sappho, by Sappho, trans. by Edward Marion Cox (HTML with commentary at sacred-texts.com)
- Sappho and Phaon (London: Printed by S. Gosnell and sold by Hookham and Carpenter, 1796), by Mary Darby Robinson (frame-dependent HTML at cdlib.org)
- Sappho: Memoir, Text, Selected Renderings, and a Literal Translation (in English and Greek; London and New York: J. Lane, 1908), by Sappho, ed. by Henry Thornton Wharton (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- Sappho: One Hundred Lyrics (1907), by Bliss Carman (Gutenberg text)