Women bookplate designers
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Used for:
- Women book-plate designers
Filed under: Women bookplate designers
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Bookplate designers
Filed under: Women fashion designers -- France -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
- Directory of bookplate artists with notes concerning their work / (Kansas City : Fowler, 1921), by Harry Alfred Fowler (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Book of book-plates. (Edinburgh ; [London] : [Williams & Norgate, 1900-1905?]), by James Guthrie, Stewart Dick, and Joseph W. Simpson (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- An early Connecticut engraver and his work / (Hartford : Case, Lockwood & Brainard, 1906), by Albert Carlos Bates (page images at HathiTrust)
- Jay Chambers, his book-plates : with XXVII examples and an essay concerning them / (New York : Published for the Triptych by Randolph R. Beam, 1902. --), by Wilbur Macey Stone and Cloister Press (page images at HathiTrust)
- E.M. Lilien : eine künstlerische Entwickelung um die Jahrhunderwende / (Berlin-Wien : Verlag Benjamin Harz, 1922), by Lothar Brieger (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Women designers of book-plates / (New York : Published for The Triptych by Randolph R. Beam, 1902), by Wilbur Macey Stone (page images at HathiTrust)