See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Wood engravings)|
Filed under: Wood engravings) -- England -- 1863
- The seasons (From the press of C. Whittingham, 1822), by James Thomson, Charles Whittingham, Thomas Tegg, John Sutherland, R. Jennings, R. Griffin and Co, and A.K. Newman & Co (page images at HathiTrust)
- L'Allegro ... (Sampson Low, Son & Co., 1859), by John Milton, W. J. Linton, Son & Co Sampson Low, and England) Etching Club (London (page images at HathiTrust)
- Legends & lyrics (Bell, 1866), by Adelaide Anne Procter, Charles Dickens, Whittingham & Wilkins, Chiswick Press, and Bell and Daldy (page images at HathiTrust)
- Whittington & his cat : an entertainment for young people (Dean and son, 1856), by Miss Corner and Alfred Crowquill (page images at HathiTrust)
- Proverbial philosophy. (Hatchard, 1854), by Martin Farquhar Tupper, Samuel Williams, Henry Vizetelly, John Thompson, John Tenniel, Henry Noel Humphreys, Thomas Hatchard, W. T. Green, J. Gladstone, John Gilbert, Edward Duncan, Thomas Bolton Gilchrist Septimus Dalziel, National Art Library (Great Britain). Harrod Collection, and Dalziel Brothers (page images at HathiTrust)
- Pleasant tales by popular authors, comprising sixty tales, with one hundred and forty pictures (Routledge, Warne & Routledge), by Fernand Gabriel Renier, Anne Renier, Warne Routledge, Son and Taylor R. Clay, and National Art Library (Great Britain). Renier Collection of Historic and Contemporary Children's Books (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.